GrandCon is on the lookout for eager individuals willing to Volunteer their time to help put on the convention. If you are able and willing to commit some time to the convention as a Volunteer then send an e-mail to email@example.com with VOLUNTEER in the subject line. And, someone we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Volunteers Please Read Below
Volunteers please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with VOLUNTEER in the subject line, and we will back to you as soon as possible.
- Volunteer Level 1 Note: If you volunteer for 8+ hours you earn an infamous volunteer "yellow" t-shirt.
- Volunteer Level 2 Note: If you volunteer for 12+ hours you will earn you a free badge, plus level 1.
- Volunteer Level 3 Note: If you volunteer for 16+ hours you will earn parking passes, plus level 1 and 2 benefits.
- Note: Don't buy a badge if you are volunteering for 12+ hours. Badges will be issued to you at a later date.
Game Masters (GM) Please Read Below
Game Masters register and submit your game events via the registration system, to see if you qualify for a free badge!
- First: a GM must purchase a badge.
- Second: Demoing games (prototypes don't count toward hours earned) for 14+ hours can earn a free badge.
- Lastly: Once you've submitted 14+ hours of gaming events, and they are approved (based upon space, time, and whether or not they are family friendly) by our registration team, a free Game Master badge (refunds where applicable) will be issued to you. Thank you!
If you have any additional GM or Volunteer questions reach out to us at email@example.com, thank you.