Come Play with Us!
Event Submission: Opens March 1 - Closes July 31
Game Masters (GMs) are knowledgeable teachers who open the gates to a great many gaming opportunities at GrandCon. From showing newcomers how to play classic games to bringing out new, unique, or rare experiences, each GM event adds another way to have fun.
You don’t need special certification to be a GM at GrandCon. All you need is knowledge of a game and the willingness to show others how it runs. Teach enough games and your badge cost will be on us, with our gratitude!
Game Master (GM) Basics
● All GMs need to purchase a convention badge to begin the event submission process.
● All submitted events go through the registration system for GrandCon approval. If any event should require more than 4 hours of playing time, said event will be subject to additional review.
Covering Your Badge Cost
● GMs must submit a minimum of 14 hours AND 3 approved gaming events to be eligible for a free badge. Approval is based upon space availability, duration and/or time of event, and whether the event is show-friendly.
● Prototypes and unpublished games do NOT count toward GM hours earned.
● Once you’ve been fully approved for a GM badge, you will be issued a GM badge, and refunded the cost of your previously purchased badge. You will receive your refund within two weeks of the show dates.
Please reach out to us from the contact page if you have any additional GM questions.